Following are resources to help you learn how to prevent sexual abuse, what to do if you or someone you know has been abused, where to get help, articles for more information on various topics and more. Click on the links below to learn more about each topic.
Sources for Help and Information by Age Group
Children / Adolescents
- Men are Becoming More Open About Childhood Sexual Abuse
- Scott Brown: Could Erin’s Law (‘Get Away, Tell Today’) Have Helped?
- Talking to Your Kids About Sex
- For Some, Weight Issues are Linked to Sexual Abuse
- Victimization Linked to Substance Abuse
- Child Abuse in Past of Woman Who Killed Herself
- Crime and Courts: Rethinking the ‘false memory’ controversy
- Study: Childhood Sexual Abuse May Cause Earlier Periods