Sources of data shown on this site:
- US Department of Justice
- Centers of Disease Control and Prevention and The Federal Administration for Children and Families.
- Rape in America, 1992, National Victim Center with Crime Victims Research and Treatment Center. â€œAmerican Rape Statistics, â€ Paralumun New Age Village, www.paralumun.com/issuesrapestats.htm.
- Abel, G., Becker, J., Mittelman , M., Cunningham- Rathner, J., Rouleau, J., & Murphy, W. (1987). Self reported sex crimes on non-incarcerated paraphiliacs. Journal of Interpersonal Violence, 2(1), 3-25.
- Snyder, Howard, Sexual Assault of Young Children as Reported to Law Enforcement: Victim, Incident, and Offender Characteristics. U.S. Department of Justice Statistics, Office of Justice Programs, U.S. Department of Justice. July 2000.
- Prevent Child Abuse America: Current Trends in Child Abuse Reporting & Fatalities: The 2000 Fifty State Survery
- National Center on Child Abuse Prevention Research: Prevent Child Abuse America; Current Trends in Child Abuse Reporting and Fatalities: The Results of the 1997 Annual Fifty State Survey
- Lung, C. & Daro D. (1996) Current Trends in Child Abuse Reporting and Fatalities: The Results of the 1995 Annual Fifty State Survey. Chicago: National Committee to Prevent Child Abuse.
- US Department of Health & Human Services Administration for Children & Families. Child Maltreatment 2003: Summary of Key Findings
- National Clearinghouse on Child Abuse & Neglect Information. Long term Consequences of Child Abuse & Neglect 2005
- Child Abuse & Neglect Study by Arthur Becker – Weidman PhD
- National Institute on Drug Abuse 2000 Report
- DePanfilis, D. (2006). Child neglect: A guide for prevention, assessment and intervention. Dept.HHS, et al
- Long – Term Consequences of Child Abuse and Neglect. Child Welfare Information Gateway.Washington, D.C.: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, 2006.
- Wang, Chung – Tung Ph.D. & Holton, John Ph.D. (2007). Total Estimated Cost of Child Abuse and Neglect In the United States. Prevent Child Abuse America funded byThe Pew Charitable Trusts
- U.S. Department of Health & Human Services, Administration on Children Youth & Families. Child Maltreatment 2007 (Washington, DC: U.S. Government Printing Office, 2009).
Anorexia Nervosa & Bulimia Nervosa Pages
- National Eating Disorders Association, www.NationalEatingDisorders.org
Date Rape Drugs, Rohypnol, GHB, Ketamine Pages
- Office on Women’s Health in the Department of Health and Human Services
Erin’s Law Page
Megan’s Law Page